LWT Animal Nutrition conducts research on this product within NZ. For sales please contact Animal Health Direct in Hastings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credence 1000 an excellent water sanitiser and disinfectant that is very cost-effective and safe for humans and animals. Water is the number one nutrient for all animals and having clean, safe water is essential to production, performance and health.
Credence is a water-soluble effervescent tablet containing the active ingredient sodium troclosene (NaDCC). When dissolved in water a powerful disinfectant solution is formed by the release of free available chlorine.
Credence is proven to be effective against the following water-borne pathogens, which manifest themselves in slow growth, poor performance, sickness and death:
- Salmonella sp.
- Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Shigella sonnei
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Faecal coliforms
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Clostridium sp.
- Giardia lambia cysts
- Aspergillus sp.
- Cladosporium sp.
- Avian Influenza Virus
- Practical and easy to handle.
- Safe to use and transport.
- Easy to evaluate in-use dosages.
- Wide-spectrum and validated to be effective against viruses, bacteria, mycobacteria, spores and fungi.
- For use in all livestock production systems, stables, kennels, markets, holding pens and veterinary clinics.
- Lowers the pH of drinking water ensuring compatibility with feed acidifiers and gut conditioners such as Salkil, Bact-a-cid and Prefect.
- Effective against Mycoplasma bovis
- Effective against enveloped viruses, including Corona viruses
When dissolved in water, one Credence 1000 tablet releases 5 g of free available chlorine – sufficient for 1000 litres of drinking water.
See brochure download for effective concentrations for other applications, including biosecurity, hand washing, stock wash.
Credence is registered in NZ with MPI as a sanitiser/disinfectant and a stock wash